Tuesday, February 8, 2011

25 Weeks Then and Now

Here are some photos from when I was 25 weeks pregnant with the Bman and now 25 weeks with our second little peanut. Yes I am wearing the same outfit :) and yes chubby it is my goodwill dance marathon shirt. I thought I was carrying different this time and I was right. I feel bigger this time too, but not sure if it shows in the photo. We go to our next appointment on the 15th. We're hoping they will give us a better estimated time frame for delivery.

As far as a pregnancy update, things are going really well. She moves ALL the time and is rarely still. B is really getting used to the idea of having a baby sister. He's so cute saying things like "I will save that for my sister" and "I'm a good big brother." He also says things like I want to hold the baby and I want to play with the baby now, why can't she come out, trying to explain that one is not so easy.

As far as other updates, I will hopefully be starting a temporary part-time job with College of the Desert working for a grant program through April, we got an offer on the house and are working to get through the short sale, Nick's loving his job and recently was named "Leader of the Year" (a very prestigious award that we are very proud of him for getting) and we're just preparing for all the upcoming family visits. We can't wait to see everyone.

Hope you all are well. Lots of love and misses!

Now...


Then...


No comments: