Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Too funny not to share

I know looking back one day my son will hate me for posting this, but it's too cute not to share...

The setting, Brady naked in the tub...

I see Brady sitting in the tub and it looks like he is clutching his, well in the crudest words, his balls and I ask Bubbas what are you doing. His response "I'm picking my butt." I say you're picking your butt, why and he responds with, "There's a hole in there." I say, "Yes Bubbas, that's where the poop comes out, let's not put our finger in there." He responds with a grin and stands up and says "Oh that's where the poops come out." Then he starts to giggle and proceeds to tell me over and over again how their is a hole in his butt where the poop comes out.

Kids are too much, I know it's normal but it was hard to keep a straight face with the expressions he had on his.

Love and miss you all.

No comments: