Friday, December 30, 2011

Long time

I realize it's been a long time since our last post so I decided to write something on here. I would like to keep this page going. Although we do use Facebook, there's something about the blog page that is better than Facebook to me. I would love to go back, print all of these pages and add them to the kids baby books. I'm sure I've kept these areas up much better than those.

For a quick catch up...Alexandria JoAnne was born on May 18th and was beautiful and healthy. She graced us around 8 p.m. about two days early. She is a true blessing and joy. She was much more difficult than Brady in the beginning, but is much more mellowed out now. She is way calmer than her brother ever was.

Nick has taken a new position within Marriott, I'm now working at College of the Desert as a grant Director and Brady is as wild and crazy and smart as ever. In short, life is great and we are very blessed. I promise to post more photos as soon as they are uploaded.

Much love to everyone.

Jess.

No comments: